This year our Virtual Summit will have the theme “ELEVATE” and will be held on November 13, 2020 via GoToWebinar. This conference will provide attendees with opportunities to:
1. Reflect on professional and personal experiences which guide their work;
2. Connect and network with other practitioners through intentional idea sharing and collaboration;
3. Pursue professional and personal development opportunities through various engagement avenues.
Summit Registration: https://s1.goeshow.com/acpa_md/MidAtlanticConf/ereg492605.cfm?clear
- Professional Staff Member Conference Registration (ACPA or State Chapter Member with promo code):
- $20 up until November 1st
- $30 from November 2nd-November 12th
- $40 Day of rate with no prior registration
Professional Staff Member Conference Registration (Non-ACPA or State Chapter Member):
Not a member? Join now here for only $30, and you’ll receive a promo code for this conference and all future events!
- $30 up until November 1st
- $40 from November 2nd-November 12th
- $50 Day of rate with no prior registration
Student Conference Registration (ACPA member or State Chapter member with promo code)
- $15 for graduate students
- $15 for undergraduate students
Student Conference Registration (Non-ACPA or State Chapter member member):
Not a member? Join now here for only $10-15 to receive discounts on this conference and all future state chapter opportunities!
- $25 for graduate students
- $25 for undergraduate students
The deadline to register for the conference is Thursday, November 12th, 2020 or when we reach maximum attendance capacity, whichever comes first.
Call for Proposals: https://form.jotform.com/202524067128955
The success of the Mid-Atlantic Virtual Summit lies on the quantity and quality of the programs presented. Your involvement is needed to help make this conference a meaningful learning experience for all! We invite you to consider submitting proposals, individually or with colleagues. The planning committee welcomes proposals for educational sessions on topics from all functional areas and professional levels with the hope for a well-rounded menu of options.
- Proposals due October 2, 2020
- Proposal Status Notifications sent by October 16, 2020
- Recorded Presentations due by November 6, 2020
Call for Chapter Award Nominations: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTxwkc2K7I9it_jwKd-1aYnPAGrU8eC6ISzvfLyGEReepFAQ/viewform
In addition to submitting a program proposal, DCCPA, MCPA, and PCPA invites nominations for recognition awards. Each organization will host their own awards process.
- Submissions due October 2, 2020